1. What is your favorite word?
Pulchritude – It’s always seemed to be a great old fashioned word to describe attractiveness.
2. What is your least favorite word?
Rue – I despise the word. Rueful, ruefully, they all annoy
3. What turns you on?
Typically the daylight shines through my window and wakes me up. Or, the alarm clock sounds. Either way I get turned on for the day.
4. What turns you off?
I meditate to sleep. The off button is an elusive prize.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
I love the tweet noise.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
The loud beep until I disable the alarm at my house drives me insane. I’ve found that hitting it with my fist doesn’t make it stop. I have to hit the numbers in sequential order.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Until recently I didn’t have a favorite curse word. Someone explained the versatility and necessity of using the word fuck. That is now my favorite curse word.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
I would love to be a stunt person. Sadly, I’m getting old and infirm. I’ll stick to what I do now.
9. What profession would you absolutely not like to participate in?
There are a number of those. I watched the show about the world’s worst jobs. I have a list a mile long. In fact, it’s several miles long.
10. If Heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
“Oh, I didn’t know you were coming.” (I dislike sticking to a schedule.)